I always seem to be working on a new book! Although my photography will always come first, writing accompanying text is something I am learning to love. The books should all be easily available, but cannot be bought directly off the site.
(Large version of Book covers are available in isolation by clicking on cover shot)
This large hardback gives a comprehensive guide to many of the Lake District’s most beautiful gardens
By: Tim Longville (Frances Lincoln - 1 Nov 2007) Photography Val Corbett
Often overlooked, the book captures the many attractive villages of the Lake District
By: Val Corbett (Myriad Books - 1 May 2005)
A hardback showing the charm and beauty of the Eden Valley through different seasons
By: Val Corbett (Frances Lincoln June 2010)
A handsome hardback on the subject of Joss Naylor, legendary fell runner.
By: Keith Richardson. Colour photography by Val Corbett. (rivergretawriter September 2009)
This book shows the Lake District in arguably its most scenic season, with snow on the mountains, frozen lakes and waterfalls. It’s bound to be popular as a Christmas...
By: Val Corbett (Frances Lincoln October 2010)
Stunning panoramic photographs of the Lake District
By: Val Corbett (Myriad Books 2006)
List of Book Publications
- Lakeland Views
- Winter in The Lake District
- A Year in the Life of The Eden Valley
- Lake District Villages
- Gardens of the Lake District
- Rainy Days in the Lake Ditrict
- The Lake District, Portrait of a Stunning Region.
- Potters of Cumbria: Shaping the Earth
- Giant Landscapes Beautiful Lake District
- Discover the Lake District
- Lake District Panoramas: Stunning Photographs of England’s Lakeland
- Beautiful Lake District
- Requiem for a Red Box