Rainy Days in the Lake Ditrict
by Val Corbett
In contrast to my three earlier books published by Frances Lincoln, this is a pocketable paperback with a cover price of under a tenner. Sometimes amusing, sometimes sad this is perhaps the only book that shows the Lake District in weather that the occasional tourist could well do without. Again, this book is essentially a collection of photographs with captions.
Purchase information to follow.
- Lakeland Views
- Winter in The Lake District
- A Year in the Life of The Eden Valley
- Lake District Villages
- Gardens of the Lake District
- Rainy Days in the Lake Ditrict
- The Lake District, Portrait of a Stunning Region.
- Potters of Cumbria: Shaping the Earth
- Giant Landscapes Beautiful Lake District
- Discover the Lake District
- Lake District Panoramas: Stunning Photographs of England’s Lakeland
- Beautiful Lake District
- Requiem for a Red Box