by Paula Day with photography by Val Corbett
In this new collection of poems, Paula Day imagines trees talking about their lives, and explores the ways we humans relate to them. Whether writing about the Sussex oaks of her childhood, or her own small wood in the Cumbrian hills, she shares her passion for trees in language as vibrant as Val Corbett’s magnificent photographs.
- Lakeland Views
- Winter in The Lake District
- A Year in the Life of The Eden Valley
- Lake District Villages
- Gardens of the Lake District
- Rainy Days in the Lake Ditrict
- The Lake District, Portrait of a Stunning Region.
- Potters of Cumbria: Shaping the Earth
- Giant Landscapes Beautiful Lake District
- Discover the Lake District
- Lake District Panoramas: Stunning Photographs of England’s Lakeland
- Beautiful Lake District
- Requiem for a Red Box