Winter in The Lake District
by Val Corbett (Frances Lincoln October 2010)
This book shows the Lake District in arguably its most scenic season, with snow on the mountains, frozen lakes and waterfalls. It’s bound to be popular as a Christmas present!
[Val Corbett] offers a subtle, classy view of the Lake District and its many villages that is in stark contrast to the over-processed vision that has become the norm. Quite refreshing to see, and perfect for this time of year.
Amatuer Photographer, 6 November 2010
Purchase information to follow.
- Lakeland Views
- Winter in The Lake District
- A Year in the Life of The Eden Valley
- Lake District Villages
- Gardens of the Lake District
- Rainy Days in the Lake Ditrict
- The Lake District, Portrait of a Stunning Region.
- Potters of Cumbria: Shaping the Earth
- Giant Landscapes Beautiful Lake District
- Discover the Lake District
- Lake District Panoramas: Stunning Photographs of England’s Lakeland
- Beautiful Lake District
- Requiem for a Red Box